1 Monster (called 1 Monster Megawad in its text file) is a megawad released on October 24, 2007, featuring 25 maps created by 15 Doomworld community members. It requires a Boom-compatible source port to play. As the name would imply, each map contains just one type of monster.
The development of the project occurred entirely within one Doomworld thread started by Dr. Zin.
A fixed version was released on October 28, but never uploaded to the /idgames archive.
- The monster featured in each map is included in parentheses.
- MAP01: Trooper Trauma by Mike Wiesenauer (deldelda) and Mark Pedersen (Macro11_1) (Zombieman)
- MAP02: Hangar of Evil by Kim Bach (Torn) (Imp)
- MAP03: Sergeant Center by sausage (Shotgun guy)
- MAP04: Imptech Rampage by Przemek Zimny (alterworldruler) (Imp)
- MAP05: Infested by Philip Brown (Liberation) and Mark Pedersen (Macro11_1) (Demon)
- MAP06: Claws of the Imp by impClaw (Imp)
- MAP07: Arachnophobia by sausage (Arachnotron)
- MAP08: Buckshot Waltz by Ryathaen (Shotgun guy)
- MAP09: Chamber of Souls by Ryathaen (Lost soul)
- MAP10: Un-named118 by sausage (Pain elemental)
- MAP11: Mausoleum by Walter Confalonieri (daimon) (Spectre)
- MAP12: Baron Citadel by sausage (Baron of hell)
- MAP13: Workin' on the Chain Gang by Dutch Devil (Heavy weapon dude)
- MAP14: The Crucified Factory by Walter Confalonieri (daimon) (Arch-vile)
- MAP15: Spook House by sausage and Robert Eckhardt (Ichor) (Spectre)
- MAP16: Mancublood by Walter Confalonieri (daimon) (Mancubus)
- MAP17: Zumma by Mark Pedersen (Macro11_1) (Heavy weapon dude)
- MAP18: Knightmire by Lutarez (Hell knight)
- MAP19: Cacophony by Robert Eckhardt (Ichor) (Cacodemon)
- MAP20: Bony Encounter by Kristian Aro (Revenant)
- MAP21: Cyberswat by Paul Corfiatis (Cyberdemon)
- MAP22: Triad of the Minds by Ryathaen (Spiderdemon)
- MAP23: Musical Bar-B-Que by Joonas Äijälä (Jodwin) (Arch-vile)
- MAP24: The One God by Robert Eckhardt (Ichor) (Final boss)