Doom II music
- "The Dave D. Taylor Blues", which is present thrice in the IWAD, exists in two slightly different versions:
Lump names Size CRC-32 D_DDTBLU 64571 629660ef D_DDTBL2 and D_DDTBL3 64808 6ab6cf4e
- One audible difference between the two is a cymbal crash at the very beginning of the song, absent from D_DDTBLU.
- "Waiting for Romero to Play" was used instead of "Dark Halls" for E1M3 in an unreleased beta, as seen during a Visit to id Software.
- In the version of Doom II included in Doom 3: BFG Edition, D_EVIL and D_ULTIMA are copies of D_DOOM. The "Doom" song is therefore used in both secret levels and during the cast sequence.
 See also
|Doom | Doom II: Hell on Earth | TNT: Evilution | The Plutonia Experiment | PSX Doom | Doom 64 | Unused|
|Heretic | Hexen: Beyond Heretic | Hexen: Deathkings of the Dark Citadel|
|Strife: Quest for the Sigil | Chex Quest|
|Doom Music | The Dark Side of Phobos | Delta-Q-Delta | Steve Rot's Doom Tribute|
|Bobby Prince | Aubrey Hodges | Kevin Schilder | Morey Goldstein|
- Doomworld.com page about Doom II music
- Doom Covers, an article at Doomworld in which samples of Prince's music are compared with his sources
- Thread about remastered Doom and Doom II soundtracks, from the Doomworld forums