MAP02: The Bridge (Memento Mori)
- This level occupies the map slot MAP02. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP02.
|Memento Mori maps 01-10|
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
- Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Open the door in front of you, and run onto the lift. Rush toward the north to open the northern door, and travel through the hallway, opening the lion door, until you find a pair of switches. Flip the western one, and head upstairs. Take the lift down and grab the yellow key. Backtrack to the central area and open the western, yellow door. Run all the way across the bridge, open the door, grab the blue key, and return to the nexus. Open the blue door to the northeast, and head to the northeast section of the tunnel. Flip the switch to open two compartments, and grab the red key in the southern one. Leave the tunnel and open the red bars. Ride the lift, open the eastern door, and run across the bridge, opening the door to the east. Press the switch.
Other points of interest
- Upon taking the lift up after the red key bars, you will find a glowing arrow pointing south at one of the windows. Lower the wall here, and then open the wall with metal bars on it to reveal a secret passageway (sector 29,) leading to another room containing a soul sphere. Follow the path, and open the door to return to the start of the level.
Areas / screenshots
The secret: a supercharge
Routes and tricks
The Compet-N records for the map are:
|UV speed||01:14||Adam Williamson||2001-03-26||mm02-114.zip|
|NM speed||01:48||Eugene Kapustin||2008-02-17||mm02n148.zip|
|UV max||02:23||Drew DeVore (stx-Vile)||2013-06-21||mm02-223.zip|
|UV -fast||03:03||Eugene Kapustin||2008-02-17||mm02f303.zip|
|UV -respawn||02:27||Kristian Ronge||2005-10-13||mm02r227.zip|
|UV Tyson||12:04||Jim Leonard (Xit Vono)||2001-07-20||mm021204.zip|
|UV pacifist||01:33||Adam Williamson||2003-04-04||mm02p133.zip|
The data was last verified in its entirety on March 14, 2014.
* The vertex count without the effect of node building is 808.
|Monsters||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM|
|Powerups||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM|
|Weapons||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM|
|Ammunition||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM|
|4 shotgun shells||5||6||6|
|Keys||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM|
Inspiration and development
- (February 10, 1996), map info for MAP02. "Created using DEU, TBSP and REJECT 1.1"