MAP58: The Mansion (PlayStation Doom)
|Jaguar, 3DO and GBA Doom maps|
|PlayStation and Saturn Doom maps|
|Xbox Doom maps|
- This level occupies the map slot MAP58. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP58.
MAP58: The Mansion is a secret map that appears in the PlayStation and Saturn versions of Doom, which can be accessed from MAP16: Suburbs (listed as MAP44). It uses the music track "In The Grip Of Madness" by Aubrey Hodges.
It is built as a huge, house-like structure befitting the level's name, containg multiple hidden and closed off areas and plentiful enemies.
The player can access the third hidden stage, MAP59: Club Doom from here.
- Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
- As you pass through the blue key door, as you turn on the first left there's a hidden door, open it to reveal 5 stimpacks
- Of all of the corners of the rising teleporters. one of them adjacent to the one at the bottom lowers to reveal a switch, quickly hit this, then backstep into the teleporter, fall off the ledge leading into the exit room, turn right and run into the dark room where you'll enter a secret room with a teleporter to take you into the room where the blue key pillar is and a switch, this is the exit to the secret level Club Doom.
- At the back of the cage containing the Hell Knight, open it to reveal Armor
- There is more than one lowering pillar, another two of them contains a Plasma Gun and a Berserk, use the Automap to reveal them, they should have a yellow line on them.
- Down the corridor leading to the ledge where the exit is, there is a green torch, activate it and a elevator lowers to reveal a rocket lined passage. At the end there is two alcoves containing a Chainsaw and Mega Armor. You may need to continously go into the Chainsaw alcove and then flick the switch to reveal another passage leading up to the corridor to the right of the ledge
- On the ledge where the door leading into the Hell Knight Cage Room go the furthest end of the bookshelves and open it, a switch is flicked and a passage is revealed to a teleporter, it takes you to the rising teleporter room.
 Areas / screenshots
 Map data
|Monsters||IAW and NTR||HMP||UV and NM|
|Barons of Hell|
|Icon of Sin|
|Powerups||IAW and NTR||HMP||UV and NM|
|Weapons||IAW and NTR||HMP||UV and NM|
|Ammunition||IAW and NTR||HMP||UV and NM|
|Keys||IAW and NTR||HMP||UV and NM|