This article doesn't serve any real purpose here, in addition to being way too self-evident in content. Delete. -- Janizdreg 03:54, 21 December 2007 (UTC)
- I completely agree, and was trying to think of a way to say that which didn't sound condescending. What next, an article describing 3.5" disks? Delete. Ryan W 13:40, 21 December 2007 (UTC)
- Keep. No, wait! April Fools. Delete! Zack 03:22, 22 December 2007 (UTC)
- Keep. Doom cannot be played unless it is on a device known as a "computer". —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Chex guy (talk • contribs) .
- Delete The fact that doom needs to be played on a computer is very obvious. This article also doesn't serve a purpose for this wiki. In most doom releases, computers are not involved in gameplay, and I don't think the interactive consoles in Doom 3 need their own article. Rmalec 19:35, 2 January 2008 (UTC)
- Delete My thoughts on this have already been stated by others, so... Nuxius 22:22, 2 January 2008 (UTC)