Hello there, my name is Jarmo Ranta. [Yur-mo' Run-ta']
I'm just a random Finnish fan of the games that use the Doom technology. Having received plenty of new information from The Doom Wiki, I've attempted to give some back by filling the articles with my knowledge if possible. I wish to thank all the editors for their efforts.
Due to my increased work in real life, I'm unable to participate as actively as before. The motivation to improve the wiki is still doing fine, though.
Among miscellaneous stuff, I have so far ...
- verified and updated the COMPET-N record tables of Doom, Doom II and The Plutonia Experiment. (832 demos on 106 pages)
- enhanced the COMPET-N player pages by adding the speedrunners' level records of the three mentioned games.
- deepened the ACS article by introducing some of the action specials and basic effects from Hexen.
- told about the first appearances of the weapons in Heretic.
- marked the voice actors to the relevant Strife character pages.
- added the map data to the level pages of both Heretic and Hexen. (+ 11 Strife)
- added thorough thing data to the level pages of the three original episodes of Heretic. (E1M1's data by Draconio)
- taken the screenshots in Doom II articles 02, 05, 08, 14, 17, 23, 26 & 29 and written their captions.
- written short descriptions of the puzzles in the hubs 3 - 5 of Hexen for the article Puzzle item.
In addition, I've started the following articles and written a considerable share of their content.
--Jartapran 15:20, 12 May 2013 (UTC)