Difference between revisions of "AD MORTEM"
|[checked revision]||[checked revision]|
(Added series navbox)
m (→External links: rm restrictions cat)
|Line 78:||Line 78:|
Latest revision as of 15:08, 11 August 2022
AD MORTEM: A /vr/y Spooky Halloween community project (a.k.a. AD MORTEM) is an eighteen-level Halloween-themed partial conversion megawad for Doom II created by various members of 4chan's retro videogames board. It was the first community project to target the MBF21 comp level and features six new monsters and reskinned weapons. The mapset was released on October 30, 2021 on the Doomworld forums with project lead Vaeros declaring the project to be a public beta, promising bug fixes and an idgames upload in the future and hinting at an October 2022 final release.
- A small, fast flying monster with low health. It fires a weak projectile and is often encountered in hordes.
- A weaker but faster variant of the revenant, it has half as much health and almost double the pain chance. It has a bone-throwing projectile attack and does not retain the revenant's homing missiles.
- A fast brown monster that functions as a weaker but faster variant of the Hell knight. It fires two projectiles at a time, in quick succession, and also has a melee scratch attack.
- Rocket with Legs
- A cyberdemon rocket with legs. This fast monster rushes the player and explodes on contact, dealing heavy damage and also causing splash damage.
- King Boner the Stiff
- A stronger and faster variant of the revenant, with twice as much health and half the pain chance. This monster only fires homing variants of the cyberdemon missile which also cause splash damage.
- Pumpkin Marine
- A fast marine with a pumpkin for a head that shoots plasma. Barring the sprite, this monster is virtually identical to the Evil Marine from Scythe 2.
|200 Minutes of /vr/||July 2014||33||200 minutes of speedmapping|
|300 Minutes of /vr/||September 2017||33||300 minutes of speedmapping|
|100 Minutes of /vr/||December 2018||13||100 minutes of speedmapping|
|2048 Units of /vr/||August 2020||32+6||2048x2048 units|
|AD MORTEM||October 2021||18||None|
|400 Minutes of /vr/||May 2022||37||400 minutes of speedmapping|
|512 Linedefs of /vr/||July 2022||32||512 linedefs|