Revision as of 02:49, 6 October 2011 by Gez (I guess this is it)
Chocorenderlimits is a fork of Chocolate Doom by GhostlyDeath, designed for playtesting levels for vanilla Doom. It displays count of visplanes, drawsegs etc. to help determine if and where in the level, vanilla Doom static limits were exceeded.
What is displayed
- Player position and orientation
- Number of moving platforms (see Moving platforms limit)
- Number of visible sprites (see Visible sprites limit)
- Number of openings
- Number of drawsegs (see Drawsegs overflow)
- Current number of visplanes and maximum number of them in this playing session (see Visplane overflow). As this is most commonly exceeded limit which is fatal, Chocorenderlimits increased the internal limit.