Clan B0S (stylized as Clan [B0S], an abbreviation for Best Of Survivors) was a Russian Doom clan. They were best known for their mapsets, particularly Sacrament and A.L.T., which were notable for their emphasis on atmosphere. The clan's distinctive mapping style, most notably Sacrament's focus on depicting post-apocalyptic settings and "ultra-realist" direction, has helped coined the term "Russian realism". Their works had a great influence over the levels released by the Russian Doom community during the early and mid-2010s. Both Sacrament and A.L.T. were included in the Top 25 Missed Cacowards.
The clan was founded and led by Lainos. Their first released project was Da Will, an episode replacement for Plutonia, in 2009. The clan's dissolution would begin with the troubled development of what would be their last project, A.L.T.. In 2013, Lainos announced that the clan's activity would be "frozen", marking the end of the clan.
- (22 February 2009). /idgames archive. Retrieved 13 February 2020. .
- Not Jabba (7 January 2020). . Doomworld.
- Not Jabba (10 December 2019). "Roots: The evolution of Doom level design." Doomworld.
- kmxexii (12 December 2018). "Our Top 25 Missed Cacowards." Doomworld.
- Ryerson, Liz (ella guro) (30 January 2018). "The Doom Mod That Best Describes Our Uncanny Reality." Vice.
- Lainos (18 May 2013). "B0S-Best Of Survivors." Doom Power.