E1M1: Barons of Fun (Absolutely Killed)
Revision as of 09:50, 25 March 2022 by Xymph (talk | contribs) (→External links: update author cat)
|Absolutely Killed maps|
This level occupies the map slot E1M1. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:E1M1.
E1M1: Barons of Fun (named "Barons!" on the automap) is the first map of Absolutely Killed. It was designed by scwiba and uses the music track "I Sawed the Demons".
|This article about a map is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by adding to it.|
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- In the room with the pentagram, flip the switch on the southeast block, then enter the northeast alcove to get an ammo clip and shotgun shells (Hurt Me Plenty or lower) or a shotgun (Ultra-Violence or higher). (sector 132)
- In the corridor with barrels, get to the north side and find a switch on the southwest alcove. Head east and south after using it, then west to get ammo clips and a green armor (megaarmor on Hey, Not Too Rough or lower). (sector 158)
- After finishing the barrel hall at the east end, the door closes behind you. When it is safe, re-open the door and head north and west to a box of ammo. (sector 178)
- In the last area, lower the north wall and lower the lift to get a medikit. (sector 136)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on February 21, 2022.
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level: