Difference between revisions of "E1M2 (Sillouhettes of Phobos)"
|[checked revision]||[checked revision]|
(→Speedrunning: Automated edit - Update DSDA map records; rm empty Misc section)
m (Automated edit - add cat w/o soundtrack info)
|Line 2:||Line 2:|
'''E1M2''' is the second map of [[Sillouhettes of Phobos]]. It was designed by [[Michael Lundy]] and uses the [[Adding custom music|music]] track " ".
'''E1M2''' is the second map of [[Sillouhettes of Phobos]]. It was designed by [[Michael Lundy]] and uses the [[Adding custom music|music]] track "".
== Walkthrough ==
== Walkthrough ==
Revision as of 06:39, 11 January 2022
|Sillouhettes of Phobos maps|
This level occupies the map slot E1M2. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:E1M2.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- It is necessary to press a switch in a room to the east to raise a bridge leading to another switch. Symmetrically opposite this first switch is another switch which opens up a door in the far south-west leading to an outdoor area with some monsters, a plasma rifle, an energy cell, and a medikit (not on hard skill). The step immediately after the door counts as the secret, but this step is too narrow for the secret to be registered. (sector 226)
- East of the second switch mentioned above is a room with a lift leading down to a room with a megaarmor and a switch. The switch opens two cages in the centre of the map each containing a cacodemon, a stimpack, and 4 shotgun shells. The two cages are each part of the same secret sector. (sector 111)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
|UV speed||0:45.00||Aleks Shahov (Plut)||2013-01-10||s1p2p045.zip||Cross-listed from Pacifist|
|UV pacifist||0:45.00||Aleks Shahov (Plut)||2013-01-10||s1p2p045.zip|
The data was last verified in its entirety on December 5, 2021.
This level contains seven spawn points:
- facing north-east. (thing 163)
- facing south. (thing 164)
- facing east. (thing 165)
- facing west. (thing 166)
- facing east. (thing 167)
- facing south. (thing 168)
- facing west. (thing 169)