Difference between revisions of "E2A11: Heart O' Hexas (The Adventures of Square)"
|[checked revision]||[checked revision]|
m (→Walkthrough: Automated edit - Map link, caption, dimensions & spots)
|Line 5:||Line 5:|
== Walkthrough ==
== Walkthrough ==
[[File: |thumb|300x300px|Map of Heart O' Hexas]]
[[File:|thumb|300x300px|Map of Heart O' Hexas]]
Latest revision as of 11:30, 7 August 2022
|The Adventures of Square maps|
|Ep. 1: Cornered by Circles|
Ep. 2: Galactic Lunacy
This level occupies the map slot E2A11. For other maps with a non-standard slot, see Category:Non-standard map slots.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- Head all the way to the northwest in the first area to find a tower. You need to get under it, so head southwest on the slope until you are at the highest point, then jump up and head northeast to get a happy sphere. (sector 300)
- In the second town on the east side, jump on the rooftops in the middle to the rooftop above the Computers saloon to find hot sauce and Circool-aid. (sector 1120)
- In the second town, find the O2 Corral saloon and jump on the blocks behind it to the rooftops. From there, you can jump south to a block containing a brick armor. (sector 1616)
- In the second town, you will see a happy sphere high on a block at the south end near the Something saloon. Jump behind it and get on its rooftop to get the happy sphere. (sector 1929)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on May 4, 2022.