E2M2: tobiasm.wad (E1 Contest)
Revision as of 12:14, 28 February 2022 by Getsu Fune (talk | contribs) (→Secrets)
|E1 Contest maps|
This level occupies the map slot E2M2. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:E2M2.
|This article about a map is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by adding to it.|
E2M2: tobiasm.wad is the second map in the second episode of E1 Contest. It was designed by Tobias Münch.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- Take the left door at the start and head north. Open the east wall to get a shotgun, an armor bonus, shotgun shells, and a medikit. (sector 82)
- Head directly west from Secret #1, then south and open the wall with silver ridges around it to get a berserk pack. (sector 64)
- Head northeast from the previous secret all the way around to a room with a chaingun. Open the easternmost wall to get a stimpack, health bonuses, armor bonuses, and a box of shotgun shells. (sector 86)
- At the southwest part of the maze, go through a corridor to get a box of ammo, health bonuses, and armor bonuses. (sector 90)
- In the red key area, open the beige wall in the northwest corner to get health bonuses, armor bonuses, and a backpack. (sector 171)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
|UV max||3:31.86||Doug Merrill (Opulent)||2001-09-15||e1co-uv.zip|
The data was last verified in its entirety on December 13, 2021.
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level: