- 34,141 pages
- 8,770 articles
- 15,254 files
- 190,262 edits
- 36 active users
The Doom Wiki is an extensive community effort to document everything related to id Software's masterpiece games Doom and Doom II, other games based on the Doom engine, Doom 3, Doom (2016), Doom Eternal, and more. We have created 8,770 articles to date.
This site is a wiki, so everyone is encouraged to create and edit articles. New contributors should read our FAQ first. If this is your first time using a wiki, be sure to check out the basic editing instructions as well. If you need additional help, or wish to discuss general aspects of this wiki, pay a visit to the Central Processing discussion board.
See the news board to read and post news about ongoing or upcoming events in the Doom universe.
Did you know that in the original Doom games the speed of projectiles does not take the vertical dimension into account? For example, this causes monsters' fireballs to travel extremely fast when fired from above or below.
Featured Article - October 2018
Doom: The Board Game is an officially licensed table-top board game released by Fantasy Flight Games on July 28, 2016, adapting the themes and settings of Doom (2016). It is a game for two to five players (up to four marines and one invader) and typically lasts for two to three hours per game. It is suggested for players ages fourteen and up. It was designed by Jonathan Ying, and developed by Derrick Fuchs and Andrew Wyshock.
(read more) (feature nominations)
Guides and Tutorials
Find out how to get into the world of Doom quickly with these step-by-step guides:
- Help and how-tos
- How to download and run Doom
- How to play Doom on Windows
- Walkthroughs for each level
- Comparison of source ports
DoomWiki.org needs you!
Looking for something to do? Here are some of the Doom Wiki's greatest needs:
- Add citations to articles
- Add information on Hacx levels, items and weapons
- Add to article stubs
- Clean up articles
- Complete walkthroughs for all stock levels
- Create wanted articles
- Doom editing tutorials
- Doom 3 material, especially Doom 3: BFG Edition content
- Doom (2016) material
- Investigate unclear image copyrights
- Replace screenshots using an incorrect aspect ratio
- Review articles with disputed content
- Review pages marked for deletion or merging
- Write about Doom II RPG topics
- Write about PWADs, especially winners of major awards, or complete unfinished map articles
Find critical information for editing the wiki with these resources:
|Affiliates|| Other Doom-related Wikis|
| Chocolate Doom • Doomsday Engine • DRL • EDGE • The Eternity Engine • Odamex • SLADE • SRB2 • Zandronum • ZDoom|
|More: See our WikiNode|