Difference between revisions of "MAP03: Power Control (TNT: Evilution)"
|[unchecked revision]||[unchecked revision]|
|Line 19:||Line 19:|
teleporter into the tower at the northwest of the central yard, as well as the teleporter in the pit within the yellow key room, will leave you facing the wall.
Revision as of 14:11, 30 July 2008
|TNT: Evilution maps 01-11|
MAP03: Power Control is the third map of TNT: Evilution. It was designed mostly by Robin Patenall, with one fifth of the level designed by John Minadeo, and uses the music track "Message for the Archvile" from Doom II.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
- Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Open the door, and go around to the northern switch (A). Press it to reveal a teleporter (B); use it, and open the next door. Open the northeast door, climb up any of the staircases, and take the teleporters (C-F) at either location. Grab the red key (G), go into either the northernmost teleporter in the northwest, or the easternmost one in the northeast, and go down the stairs to the red door north of the nexus. Open it and go through the northeast door. Flip the nearby switch to raise a bridge, and cross it to get to the yellow key (H). Go back to the nexus and make your way to the yellow door in the east. Rush in, grab the blue key (I), and head to the blue door (J) south of the nexus. Open it, go through the door at the south of the next room (K), and hit the switch.
Other points of interest
- In the room where you find the first berserk pack, open the wall with blue triangles to find a secret teleporter (L) that leads to the center of the blue key room. Take the teleporter in there to return and trigger this secret. (sector 228)
- Take the teleporter southwest of the central yard, step off, and reenter the teleporter you came on to return. After this, open the misaligned wall to the south (M) to find two medikits and a bulk cell. (sector 230)
- After opening the red door, go through the northwest door, and then open the wall with blue triangles on it (N) to find a box of shells and a rocket launcher. You will need either the red or yellow key for this secret. (sector 278)
While not necessarily a bug, the teleporter into the tower at the northwest of the central yard, as well as the teleporter in the pit within the yellow key room, will leave you facing the wall.
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The Compet-N records for the map are:
|UV speed||00:55||Vincent Catalaá||2001-01-10||ev03-055.zip|
|NM speed||01:18||Xit Vono||2002-09-09||tn03-118.zip|
|UV max||02:41||Radek Pecka||2001-04-01||ev03-241.zip|
|UV -fast||04:02||Radek Pecka||2003-02-26||ef03-402.zip|
|UV -respawn||02:56||Radek Pecka||2003-02-26||er03-256.zip|
|UV Tyson||09:45||Xit Vono||2002-02-22||et03-945.zip|
|UV pacifist||01:41||Drew "stx-Vile" DeVore||2003-05-11||ep03-141.zip|
|Monsters||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM|
|Powerups||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM|
|Weapons||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM|
|Ammunition||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM|
|Keys||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM|