Difference between revisions of "MAP05: Rumex Crispus (Hadephobia)"
|[checked revision]||[checked revision]|
m (Automated edit - Add par time from DEHACKED)
|Line 13:||Line 13:|
# ('''sector 369''')
Revision as of 16:48, 31 July 2019
|Hadephobia maps 01-11|
This level occupies the map slot MAP05. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP05.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- In the east, where the port exit is blocked by a huge freighter, go north and right through the pane of the upside down cross, to get an invulnerability (sector 252).
- in the west of the dock there is a large octagonal platform made of wood and flesh (sector 151). Push the big eye you find on top of it, turn around 180 degrees, and start to run. Jump on the southern pier, find a prefarably short way over the wrecked ship into the dark entrance (sector 175) in the damaged northern pier. From there, you get teleported onto a big block of flesh on the wrecked ship. Turn left and jump on the center part of the damaged pier, before the stone pillar (sector 4) raises agein, and get your rocket launcher.
- On board of the huge freighter, walk around the structure of flesh on its nose, to find a backpack (sector 369).
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doomed Speed Demos Archive are:
This level contains three spawn points:
- facing north. (thing 386)
- facing north. (thing 387)
- facing east. (thing 388)