Difference between revisions of "MAP05: Underground (Hellbound)"
|[checked revision]||[checked revision]|
(→Speedrunning: Automated edit - Update DSDA map records; rm empty Misc section)
|Line 2:||Line 2:|
'''MAP05: Underground''' is the fifth map of [[Hellbound]]. It was designed by [[Zoltán Sófalvi (Z86)]] and uses the [[Adding custom music|music]] track "[[
'''MAP05: Underground''' is the fifth map of [[Hellbound]]. It was designed by [[Zoltán Sófalvi (Z86)]] and uses the [[Adding custom music|music]] track "[].
== Walkthrough ==
== Walkthrough ==
Latest revision as of 17:41, 17 March 2022
|Hellbound maps 01-11|
This level occupies the map slot MAP05. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP05.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- Head straight across the train tracks when you reach them and open the door at the east end to get a rocket launcher. (sector 217)
- Just before you enter the sewer section accessible from the outdoor portion of the map, look at the lights in the ground. Find the one that is brighter than the rest and open the wall where it is to find a radiation suit. (sector 444)
- In the outdoor area, notice one of the candle-lighted walls in the northwest is glowing. Open this wall to find a backpack and some ammo. (sector 785)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The data was last verified in its entirety on January 16, 2022.
This level contains six spawn points:
- facing north. (thing 4)
- facing north. (thing 23)
- facing north. (thing 24)
- facing south. (thing 25)
- facing north. (thing 269)
- facing north-west. (thing 270)