MAP07: Baron's Banquet (No Rest for the Living)
|No Rest for the Living maps|
This level occupies the map slot MAP07. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP07.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
- Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- Ahead of the starting position is a wall of skulls. Open it to find a rocket launcher and two rockets.
- At the base of the Baron's tower is a blue door. Continue up the tower a quarter of a turn to find an alcove, with a fake back wall. Open it to find a chainsaw, health bonuses and armour bonuses.
- From Secret 2, go back to the blue door mentioned. Run towards the previous secret, a tripwire will activate a door on the left wall of the alcove, allowing you to jump to a platform holding Security Armour.
- To get the yellow keycard, return to the hub room which had lots of switches and one door. Enter the door, turn right and descend the stairs. Score a radsuit, and sprint along the opposite wall, which has a gap in it leading to a string of armour bonuses and a sole pillar. Hit the switch at the rear, and board the teleporter once the wall has fallen.
- In the hub room, press against where the next switch would be to reveal access to the Automap.
- To reach the Supercharge, enter the yellow door where you respawn after getting the keycard. In the lava beyond is the tower with the teleport to the yellow keycard. Enter it, flick the switch, teleport out and head to the Supercharger.
- Head to the Baron's tower. From the door to the starting point, climb the tower, doing a turn and a quarter. This point should be next to a wall blocking access to another yellow door to the north. Head up the tower for another half a turn, and you should be at the southern point. Face the tower's core, and to the right should be a small enclave. Push the wall to reveal the button which will lower the former wall, allowing you access to the second yellow door.
- From secret 7, enter the second yellow door. Jump down to the lower section of the room, the western wall can be used to reveal a passage to the BFG.
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level: