Difference between revisions of "MAP08: Tomb of Malevolence (No Rest for the Living)"
|[unchecked revision]||[unchecked revision]|
(Added map, music and par time.)
|Line 12:||Line 12:|
Revision as of 16:29, 30 May 2010
|No Rest for the Living maps|
This level occupies the map slot MAP08. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP08.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
- Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- Enter the first chamber, and turn right. On the southwestern wall are two tortured ex-humans. Press the left one to lower the wall, revealing a switch which in turn will lower a wall to your left with health bonuses, a plasma rifle... oh yeah, and an Automap.
- On descending into the tomb, go west until you hit a wall, then follow north until you find the corner, You'll notice it will be bordered with metal girders, use it to bring down the lift with some helpful goodies on it.
- But that's not all! Push the wall behind the lift in Secret 2 to bring down the last secret in the game: an Invulnerability Sphere.
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level: