Difference between revisions of "MAP22: Hated Attic (NOVA II)"
|[checked revision]||[checked revision]|
m (standardise: obake instead of Obake)
|Line 2:||Line 2:|
'''MAP22: Hated Attic''' is the twenty-second map of [[NOVA II]]. It was designed by [[Ryan Anderson (
'''MAP22: Hated Attic''' is the twenty-second map of [[NOVA II]]. It was designed by [[Ryan Anderson ()]] and uses the [[adding custom music|music]] track "Simple Solutions," originally composed by [[Mark Klem]] for [[STRAIN]].
== Walkthrough ==
== Walkthrough ==
Revision as of 12:28, 18 June 2018
|NOVA II: New Dawn maps 21-30|
This level occupies the map slot MAP22. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP22.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- Enter the checkerboard hallway and go south. When it expands a bit, look northwest and use the lift with the TNT logo on it. Ride this lift up and walk through the middle wall to receive a rocket launcher. (sector 80)
- This time, use the lift mentioned above but run through and into the central room. Flip the switch here to make some stairs, then at the top, jump to the rock dead ahead. Maneuver around the vines until you find an opening so you can retrieve a backpack. (sector 157)
- A berserk pack sits on top of a block in the red-floored intersection at the southeastern part of the map. To get it, you must enter the southwestern area, where the red key is, but instead of falling down, get to the other side of the fence from the circular drop off. From there, you can sidle alongside the outer ledge taking either side all the way to the southwest. This may be tough, since there are some parts of the fence sticking out and you need to get past them without falling off. When you reach the wall at the opposite end, open it and take the teleporter to receive the berserk pack. (sector 367)
- Take the northernmost door at the red-floored intersection, then take the lift down. Heading northwest, when you reach the large stairs, look to the left and use the lion switch, which will open the wall nearby as well as one on the opposite end of the hallway that led you to the intersection. Head in here to a small area with a lamp, a medikit, and a candle. Press on the wall where the candle is to get a megaarmor. (sector 437)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doomed Speed Demos Archive are: