MAP32: Go 4 It (Plutonia 2)
|Plutonia 2 secret maps|
MAP32: Go 4 It is the second secret map of Plutonia 2. It was designed by Charly Goulois (Kira) and Thomas van der Velden, and uses the music track "Nobody told me about Plutonia" by James Paddock, a remix of Nobody Told Me Aboud ID", the music used in E2M8: Tower of Babel and MAP32: Go 2 It
Completing this level takes the player to MAP16: Predatorium.
Much of the level is similar to the original MAP32: Go 2 It level from the Plutonia Experiment though there is a final room with an Icon of Sin. Unlike most Icon encounters, several switches need to be activated to end the level instead of attacking the Icon. It is one of a few Doom II levels which make intentional use of ghost monsters, created by having an Arch-Vile resurrect a monster who has been crushed.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
- Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
Several of the monster teleport setups do not work:
- The sectors tagged 45 and 48 have no teleport destination, preventing the cacodemons from leaving their holding cells.
- Three demons, two arch-viles and one baron of hell remain trapped in their holding cells as they do not have teleport linedefs at all.
- The "ghost nazi fountain" teleport sectors are tagged 12, 13, 14, 15; but the corresponding teleport linedefs are tagged 13, 14, 15, 16.
Another issue with the "ghost nazi fountain" is that the SS that teleports in sector 14 is mysteriously not affected by the crusher.