Ni'mRoD - Project Doom
|Ni'mRoD - Project Doom|
|This mod received one of the 2005 Cacowards on Doomworld in the "Best DM Level" category!|
Ni'mRoD - Project Doom is a Skulltag partial conversion released in 2005 by Team Future. It is the multiplayer sequel to 2002's Ni'mRoD - IXNAY on the HOMBRE with development lead by Kristian Käll (Kristus). The release won the 2005 Cacoward for Best DM Level.
In addition to 14 new maps, it adds new weapons, sounds, textures, skins, and custom bots to replace the default Skulltag characters. Scripting is also included to enhance play on stock Doom II maps. Many of its resources are re-used from the single player predecessor Nimrod, with most levels being modified versions of old levels now focused on multiplayer.
The maps appear under new episode Tournament of the Cyborgs. All levels by Kristian Käll unless otherwise noted.
- NMDM01: Exdeus: Twice Risen Starport
- NMDM02: Phobos: Grid Control
- NMDM03: Mars: Rocket Silo
- NMDM04: Exdeus: Loading Dock
- NMDM05: Exdeus: Storage Area
- NMDM06: Phobos: Combustion by Melissa McGee
- NMDM07: Mars: Base 16
- NMDM08: Phobos: Sewer Terminal by Melissa McGee
- NMDM09: Mars: Storage area
- NMDM10: Phobos: Birth Chamber by Melissa McGee
- NMDM11: Exdeus: Twice Risen Starport by Michael Niggel and Kristian Käll
- NMDM12: Phobos: Shipping/Receiving/Starport
- NMDM13: Phobos: UAC Nuklear Plant by Yashar Garibzadeh
- NMDM14: Mars: Base 16
- Plasmacoil Doom
- Security Doom
- Heavy Doom
- RTC 3057