Nigel Rowand (Enjay)
Nigel "Enjay" Rowand a Scottish veteran of the Doom community, creating WADs for the game since 1994, the biggest to date being the unreleased Aspects Total Conversion. Rowand is also notable on his tutorials on DeHackEd. Rowand generally begins his WAD names with "NJ" as a signature.
- NJ Doom or , one of Enjay's early works. A three-episode replacement for Doom
- NJ Doom2 or , another early Enjay WAD. A level replacement for Doom II
- Thief: The Dark Project , a level in the style of
- Heretic , An updated and expanded version of the above level for
- ZDoom , an update for Enjay Doom2 for
- ZDoom where the player has to stop a runaway train , a single level for
- , a one level mini conversion
- , a one level mini conversion that focuses less on standard doom gameplay and more on staying behind cover and sniping enemies.Much of the resources here later went into BGPA missions
- is perhaps Enjay's most famous project. A TC of his own design with 5 missions which focuses on an agent of the BGPA (British Galatic Police Association) and the liberation of the town Burghead taken over by the evil Tyrranical Inca Empire on the planet of Mons Grampius. Like operation overlord use of cover, sniping and stealth are used as some enemies are pretty powerful.