Thomas Lutrov (Lutrov71)
Thomas Lutrov, better known as Lutrov71, is a mapper who focused on highly-detailed and good looking maps with fun gameplay. Several of his maps were produced in tandem with other authors; influences from Plutonia, as well as a tendency towards high difficulty gameplay are also evident in his work.
He was about 11 years old when he started mapping in 2004. Since he is credited as the team leader of the Congestion 1024 project, which won a Cacoward, he may still be the youngest person with both accomplishments.
Body of work
- Carnival of Hell ( )
- Danger - Offboard ( )
- Thematic Elements ( ) (with Kimmo Kumpulainen (Jimi))
- Community Chest 2 ( )
- Congestion 1024 ( )
- No Brakes ( ) (with Cyber-Menace)
- Why Did it Have to be Snakes? ( )
- Doom Advent Calendar 2005:
- DAC14: Radial Ascension ( )
- Newdoom Community Project ( )