Timeline of mod releases
This is a timeline of Doom modification releases and directly related events. For the primary Doom timeline, see the Timeline article. For source port releases, see the timeline of source port releases.
- January - The Lost Episodes of Doom is published.
- May 14 - The Innocent Crew releases the final version of Obituary.
- September - The Abyss is released.
- October 28 - TNT: Evilution is announced delayed in favor of a commercial release as one half of Final Doom.
- December - Memento Mori is initially released.
- November 14 - Nuts.wad is uploaded to the /idgames archive.
- December 26 - Alien Vendetta is uploaded to the /idgames archive.
- May 28 - Deus Vult is released.
- August 24 - UAC Military Nightmare is uploaded to the /idgames archive.
- February 28 - BioShock level designer Jean-Paul LeBreton publishes a noted design analysis on Doom and releases Arcadia Demade, a Doom II version of a BioShock level.
- March 28 - UAC Ultra is released.
- September 4 - The Brutal Doom gameplay mod is initially released.
- October 8 - Mega Man 8-Bit Deathmatch is released to the public after a demo debut at the ScrewAttack Gaming Convention.
- October 9 - Hacx v1.2 is released as a stand-alone IWAD.
- An "Announcement 2" thread was posted to the rec.games.computer.doom.playing Usenet group on 14 December 1995  but implies the original release was on 10 December.