|This article or section is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by adding to it.|
The Titan's Realm is a level in Doom (2016). The second area of Hell to be visited, the Doom marine arrives here after ripping out the Argent accumulator from the cyberdemon in the Lazarus Labs, which causes a temporary portal to open. The Titan's Realm is a demonic graveyard made of the skeletal remains of gigantic demons. Titan's Realm is also the name of the tenth mission which takes place in this level.
"In the libraries of Lazarus Labs, you learned of an artifact that can sever the connection between our two worlds known as the Crucible. If you can retrieve the Crucible, you can use it to close The Well and shut down the Argent Tower permanently from inside Hell."
― Loading description
Mission 10: Titan's RealmEdit
- Reclaim the Crucible
- Pass through the Titan's Core
- Trick Shot
- Kill a lost soul with another lost soul.
- Atop the Mountain
- Perform a "Death from Above" glory kill on a Baron of Hell (attack from above).
- There are four barons in this level; two in a fight not far from the beginning, in a room with a quad damage. These are not very convenient because there are two of them and because it is a protracted battle. One more appears much later, in a room with spectres and lost souls. It is a much more convenient location, with a plethora of platforms from which to jump. However, since the baron is the last enemy, the checkpoint will be immediately overwritten even if you fail the glory kill. The last baron appears in a room with berserk. It is the easiest one because killing with berserk is considered a glory kill. Just pick up the berserk and jump on the baron. The challenge should be completed immediately. If you make a mistake, just reload before the animation is complete.
- Kill 20 demons while using power-ups.