|Doom Eternal missions|
|The Ancient Gods, Part One|
|The Ancient Gods, Part Two|
The cyber-mancubus is introduced as an enemy in this level (along with the tyrant and baron of Hell via the Slayer Gate, and the pain elemental via a secret encounter). The marauder is faced as a boss at the end of this level.
- Get Samuel Hayden
- Fire the east turret
- Fire the west turret
- Enter Samuel's base
- Confront Samuel
- Rune Ensemble - Acquire two runes
- External Combustion - Overload a shield with the plasma rifle to kill six demons
- Rocket Removal - Destroy four shoulder launcher weak points on revenants
|Praetor suit points||5|
A Master Level version of this stage is included, and makes the following changes:
- The number and variety of enemies is greatly increased, significantly raising the level's difficulty. Enemies normally found later in the campaign are included.
- Challenges, secret encounters, collectibles and the Demonic Corruption meter are not present. Dr. Richardson's log entries can still be found.
- The automap station is not present; the entire map is revealed from the start.
- The Slayer Gate is present, but cannot be opened as the Slayer Key is removed.
Samuel Hayden, inactive, with an ARC Intern guiding the Doom Slayer to him.
- Some of the ambient music in this level includes notes from "Dark Halls", the music track used in Doom's E1M3: Toxin Refinery.
- One of the Fast Travel destinations in this level is called "The Waste Tunnels", and may refer to the Doom II level of the same name.
- Both in concept art and in various parts of the actual ARC facility itself, UAC markings can be found which indicates that the ARC headquarters might have originally been a UAC facility (both in-universe and during development). This is further supported that at the ARC tower's entrance, various demonic sigils can be found on the walls.
|Levels from Doom Eternal|
|Single player:||Hell on Earth • Exultia • Cultist Base • Doom Hunter Base • Super Gore Nest • ARC Complex • Mars Core • Sentinel Prime • Taras Nabad • Nekravol • Nekravol - Part II • Urdak • Final Sin • Fortress of Doom|
|Multiplayer:||Armageddon • Celestial • Corrosion • Extraction • Forsaken • Penance • Stronghold • Torment • Tundra|
|Ancient Gods 1:||UAC Atlantica Facility • The Blood Swamps • The Holt • ARC Carrier|
|Ancient Gods 2:||The World Spear • Reclaimed Earth • Immora • The Dark Lord|