Adolf Vojta (Gusta)
Adolf Vojta (also known as Gusta; born February 28, 1984) is a Czech Doomer, mapper and speedrunner.
Adolf's most known contribution is the classic megawad Kama Sutra which he developed with Jakub Razák. He was also a prominent contributor to Plutonia 2, and a member of KS team.
As a speedrunner until 2020, he has submitted nearly 430 demos to the Doom Speed Demo Archive and 25 to the Compet-n database.
Body of work
- Hell Medley (Doomworld/idgames)
- Plutonia 2 (Doomworld/idgames)
- MAP01: Comeback
- MAP02: Jungle Spirits
- MAP03: Skull Island (with Pavel Tvrzník (Pipicz))
- MAP05: Flooded Chapel
- MAP09: Wormhole Zone
- MAP11: Arch-Violence (with Thomas van der Velden)
- MAP13: Hard Facility (with Fredrik Johansson and Sam Woodman (Metabolist))
- MAP16: Predatorium
- MAP17: Nuclear Horror
- MAP18: Buckets of Blood
- MAP20: Lurking Fear (with Jochen Schneidau (Angus))
- MAP22: Locus Perditus (with Erik Alm)
- MAP25: Black Ice
- MAP29: Ticket to Eternity (with Pavel Tvrzník (Pipicz))
Current Compet-n records
The following data was last verified in its entirety on July 17, 2020.
Level runs for the original Doom games
Level runs for the PWADs
Adolf holds three additional map records for Memento Mori II.
- One of his hobbies is running. He even tried to become a professional runner.
- KS team profile (archived 🏛)
- Player profile & Demos list at Compet-n
- Demos list at the Doom Speed Demo Archive