Alex Mayfield (AlexMax)
Alex Mayfield (AlexMax), though a fan of Doom since its release, was not involved in Doom community affairs until 2003, when he joined Doomworld and started playing online Doom. Since then, he has released and contributed to many multiplayer mapsets, became a member of clan Unidoom, and even had a stint as a /newstuff reviewer. He has also contributed to the codebases of Odamex and Zandronum and implemented uncapped framerate in Crispy Doom.
He is probably best known for his many Capture the Flag mapsets.
Body of work
- MAP01: Fortress Collision (with Rellik and Washu)
- MAP02: Refineries
- MAP07: The Excavation
- MAP08: Something Epic
- MAP09: Frozen
- MAP10: Outer Limits
- MAP11: Tribute
- MAP17: Burn it with Fire
- MAP09: Satyricon
- MAP10: MAP01 (aka Draft 7.30)
- MAP31: You Can't Shoot!
- MAP32: You Can't Dodge!
- MAP22: Mainstay (with EarthQuake)
- MAP30: No Limits
- MAP01: The Ride
- MAP02: Something Epic II
- MAP03: Pagan CTF
- MAP06: Lava Incorporated
- MAP13: At The Center
- MAP19: The Renaissance (with Nautilus)
- DUEL16 (now DUEL32, still updated)
- 32in24-12 ( )
- MAP11: Scary Flaggers and Nice Caps
- Anthology CTF
- See ZDaemon CTF Map Pack 1-3, with the exception of MAP17, and in addition:
- MAP22: Mainstay (updated version)
- MAP30: No Limits (updated version)