Alpha Accident: Terra Nova
|Alpha Accident: Terra Nova|
|This mod received one of the 2016 Cacowards on Doomworld!|
Alpha Accident: Terra Nova is a nine-level Ultimate Doom episode created by Eugene Guschin (Wraith777). It is an episode 1 replacement targeted at limit-removing ports, and includes several changes such as new textures and props, new music, and three new enemies through DeHackEd. After an initial release in February 2013 and multiple updates, it was uploaded to the /idgames archive on August 25, 2016.
Alpha Accident: Terra Nova received one of the 23rd Annual Cacowards.
- A stationary turret attached to the ground, which fires two bullets in rapid succession. It has 150 hit points and replaces Commander Keen with thing type 131.
- A floating robotic drone with an organic brain on top, it fires two bullets in quick succession. It has 120 hit points and replaces the bloody mess decoration with type 132.
- A stealth marine armed with a plasma weapon which fires a single yellow projectile. Its hitbox is capable of intermittently letting projectiles go through it, and it has 400 hit points (replaces the arch-vile with type 141).
- Armor shard
- An enhanced armor bonus that increases armor protection by four percent (type 121).
- A container with 30 hit points (type 113), often used to hide ammo or health items.
- Destructible column
- A tech column that can be destroyed, with 30 hit points and type 111.
- Empty barrel
- A non-exploding barrel with 40 hit points (type 112).
This WAD features four built-in demos. All require Doom v1.9 to view them. The demo levels are:
|DEMO2||E1M6: Fright Yard||4||7191||3:25.46|
|DEMO3||E1M9: The Shaft||4||2120||1:00.57|
|DEMO4||E1M2: Tech Tunnels||4||3838||1:49.66|