Anders Johnsen is a highly regarded Doom level designer and speedrunner. He is best known for founding the Megawad Alien Vendetta, a PWAD that was featured in Doomworld's Top 100 WADs of All Time article.
Andy is considered to be one of the top 5 players of all time.
Body of work
- Hell Revealed UV lmp set version 2.0 (
- Demos for MAP01, MAP02, MAP04, MAP06, MAP08, MAP10, MAP12, MAP22, MAP27 and MAP28
- Memento Mori 2 take III - complete lmp collection (
- Demos for MAP02, MAP05, MAP10, MAP15, MAP16, MAP17, MAP18, MAP20, MAP21, MAP25, MAP26, MAP30 and both secret operations
- pluvdemo.zip (
- Demos for MAP08, MAP09, MAP12, MAP14, MAP17, MAP19, MAP22, MAP25, MAP26 and MAP32
- Alien Vendetta ( )
- Project lead
- MAP02: Rusty Rage
- MAP05: Crimson Tide
- MAP07: Showdown
- MAP08: Beast Island (with Jan Endre Jansen)
- MAP15: Bulls on Parade (with Madani el Hariri, Yashar Garibzadeh (GeminI) and Anthony Soto)
- MAP17: Nukefall
- MAP18: Lake Poison
- MAP26: Dark Dome
- MAP27: Stench of Evil
- MAP28: Whispering Shadows
- MAP29: Fire Walk With Me
- MAP30: Point Dreadful
- MAP32: No Guts No Glory
- MAP25: Valley of Echoes (in first release)
Current Compet-N records
Level runs for the original Doom games
The following data was last verified in its entirety on October 13, 2013.
Compet-N maintains two separate competitions for levels that have an exit to a secret level. The runs with such a differentiation are UV speed, NM speed and UV pacifist.
s = The level is finished via the secret exit.