Anthony Soto (Swedish Fish)
Anthony Soto (alias Swedish Fish or Night Viper) is an American Doom level designer and speedrunner (born 1979). He has contributed to many high profile projects, such as Alien Vendetta and The Darkening Episode 2, and was regarded to be one of "the greats of Doom editing." He was also one of the community members to design levels for Dark Arena, a Game Boy Advance FPS.
Body of work
- The TWC Wad Compendium March/April 96 (
- Dachronix ( )
- The TWC Wad Compendium November/December 96 (
- MAP05, MAP08, MAP13
- Classic 5 ( )
- Gallows 2 ( )
- The Classic Episode ( )
- The Darkening Episode 2 ( )
- Classic6 ( ) (with Jan Van der Veken)
- 10 Sectors ( )
- Doomworld Speedmapping Compilation:
- , MAP14
- , MAP05
- , MAP06
- Doomworld Speedmapping Compilation #18 (
- 2002 A Doom Odyssey ( )
- Alien Vendetta ( )
The following data was last verified in its entirety on July 17, 2020.
Level runs for the PWADs
- Homepage (archived 🏛)
- Stine, Andrew (Linguica) (10 December 2003). "The Top 100 WADs Of All Time: 2000." Doomworld. Retrieved 21 June 2018.