|Add a screenshot and caption|
This level occupies the map slot E2M1. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:E2M1.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- After going through the first door, turn left. Near the candelabra on the south wall is a secret door leading to a chaingun and either a computer area map (on easy skill) or an armor (on medium and hard skills). (sector 20)
- After pressing the switch in the nukage area in the east, take the teleporter. Ahead of you is a secret door (marked with a greenish texture) leading to a light amplification visor, a soul sphere and an energy cell pack. (sector 61)
- After getting the yellow key it is necessary to press a switch at the top of a lift to open the door out of this room. Pressing the other switch here opens a door to the north, revealing an area with a cage containing several monsters. The south-west corner of this area contains a secret door leading to two energy cell packs (one on easy skill), and possibly either a BFG9000 (easy skill only) or a stimpack (medium skill only). (sector 100)
- There is a door at the eastern end of the red key room leading to an imp (two on hard skill), a stimpack, and a teleporter. (sector 131)
- The teleporter in #4 takes you to an area with a partial invisibility. There is also a spectre here on medium skill, and two spectres on hard skill. (sector 130)
- Jump down from #5 into an area with several monsters, a megaarmor and eight armor bonuses. There is a secret door, marked with a darker green texture, in the north-east taking you back to the red key room. (sector 117)
The linedefs at the side of the door leading to the blue key room (linedefs 136 and 137) have both been assigned Action 11, meaning that pressing either of them will exit the level.
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doomed Speed Demos Archive are: