Bethesda.net is game publisher Bethesda Softworks' online digital delivery service and social platform for games published by Bethesda itself, and is integrated (with some functionality varying per platform) into titles for PC, Microsoft Xbox One, Sony PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Google Android, and Apple iOS. The system's game API provides cloud saves, tracking for statistics and achievements, support for online purchases, capabilities for cross-platform multiplayer, integration with the Slayers Club features, and other functionality.
The Bethesda.net Launcher, a native client program for PC, is the primary means of access to the platform, and is required to launch games bought through the store on PC. Some games on the platform require the user to have logged into the client at least once during a certain prior period of time in order to execute (a form of digital restrictions management). It is also possible to view and purchase Bethesda.net PC games through the company's website, though downloading them still requires the launcher to be installed. Non-launcher games available only on other platforms are also listed on the website, however.
Current store titles
- Doom ($4.99; enhanced edition; includes access to Final Doom) 
- Doom II ($4.99; enhanced edition; includes access to Master Levels for Doom II, Final Doom, and No Rest for the Living) 
- Doom 3 ($9.99) 
- Doom 3: BFG Edition ($19.99) 
- Doom 64 ($4.99; 2020 re-release) 
- Doom Eternal ($59.99) 
Discontinued store titles
- Doom (Classic edition using DOSBox; now included with the enhanced edition)
- Doom II (Classic edition; now included with the enhanced edition)
- Doom Eternal Year One Pass ($29.99) - Retired on October 14, 2020, in advance of first DLC release
Titles with API integration on other platforms
- Doom (2016) (Steam, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Switch)
- Doom VFR (Steam, PlayStation 4)
- Doom 3: VR Edition (PlayStation 4)
- Bethesda (22 February 2022). "Sunsetting the Bethesda.net Launcher & Migrating to Steam." Bethesda.net. Retrieved 22 February 2022.