Bloodfall is the third and final pre-planned multiplayer downloadable content pack for Doom (2016), released by Bethesda simultaneously for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One world-wide on December 14, 2016.
|Doom (2016) DLC|
- Empyrian, an ancient floating, crumbling colosseum.
- Boneyard, a battleground in the outer reaches of Hell where the environment is composed wholly of demonic flesh and bone.
- Outbreak, a UAC facility overrun by escaped experiments.
Weapons and items
- The grenade launcher, a weapon banned by the UAC. Bank grenades off walls for splash damage, or use the weapon's secondary firing mode to detonate a smoke grenade for extra cover from enemy fire.
- Lateral thrusters allow dodging enemy fire and add a third, mid-air jump.
- Augmented healing
- Extra protection
- Gain extra health per health pickup
- Gain extra armor per health pickup
- Glory sight
- Highlight enemies that can be glory killed from farther away
- Cultist armor
- Fifteen new paints and customization patterns
- Bethesda Softworks (14 December 2016). "DOOM – Bloodfall Now Available." Bethesda.net. Retrieved 14 December 2016.