|This mod received one of the 2017 Cacowards on Doomworld!|
This level occupies the map slot MAP01. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP01.
The level was initially released on February 4, 2017, and received one of the 24th Annual Cacowards.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- In the starting room, go to the southwest bookshelf and find a small skull switch. Use it to lower the floor and enter the cave area. Down here you can find a shotgun, stimpacks, and a berserk pack. (sector 168)
- When you drop to the blue key, look to the south and press the skull switch behind the vines. Leave the area and head back to the entrance of the area behind the red bars. The bookshelf near the door is gone, and you can enter the area behind it. Press on the northeast bookshelf to lower a megaarmor. (sector 2549)
- After opening the red bars southeast of the starting room, open the door and use the switch at the other side to reveal the area further to the south. Head to that end and look north at the marble gargoyle face to find a red button in its mouth. Use that button to lower the lift behind you with energy cells. At the top, you will find a BFG9000. (sector 3041)
- In the blood area at the east end, lower the northwest bars with the switch, then head that way while looking at the northeast wall. Find the wall with green vines and use it as a lift to go up. Head southeast to get a computer area map. (sector 3238)
- At the west side of the map, look at the west wall next to the large set of steps. Press on the metal part of the wall and it will lower. Follow the passage you find to get health bonuses and a teleporter that leads to a backpack. (sector 4374)
- At the west side of the map, climb the steps all the way up, then drop to the rocket launcher to the north. (sector 5780)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doomed Speed Demos Archive are: