|Add a screenshot and caption|
This level occupies the map slot E1M1. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:E1M1.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- Exit the starting room and take the north set of steps down. Head into the room to the north, shoot the barrels, and shoot the wall behind them to find a switch. (sector 33)
- In the central room with the green armor, press on the northeast wall that has silver on it to find a backpack, armor bonuses, and a stimpack. (sector 189)
- In a room at the northwest side, there is a megaarmor on top of a metal pillar. To get it, head northeast from the pillar and press on the north terminal to lower the pillar. (sector 216)
- In the large courtyard on the left side of the map, take the south door. In this room, shoot the barrels, then step in the southeast corner to lower the southwest corner. Drop in to get a chainsaw, a green armor, an armor bonus, and a stimpack. (sector 243)
- After flipping the switch where Secret #1 is, leave the room and open the nearby door. Quickly run to the northwest corner here, flip the switch, and take the lift up to get armor bonuses and a soul sphere. (sector 291)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on November 30, 2021.