CORAX03: La Kosxmaro Dioj Ludas (Shadows of the Nightmare Realm)
|Shadows of the Nightmare Realm maps|
This level occupies the map slot CORAX03. For other maps with a non-standard slot, see Category:Non-standard map slots.
The name of the map means "The nightmare gods play" in the constructed language Esperanto.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- In the room with the crusher and one of the blue key switches, use the wall west of the switch to get a backpack. (sector 1731)
- In the room with the soul sphere over the lava pit, enter the east room. Go up and use a wall to the east to get a chainsaw and a switch. (sector 1976)
- After using the switch in Secret #2, return to the soul sphere room and head to the hall to the north, where there will be another switch just to the right. (sector 1986)
- The switch in Secret #3 raises a bridge to the soul sphere. (sector 1979)
- The southwest room has a medikit and a box of ammo in the northwest corner. (sector 2521)
- In the easternmost room, head straight east from the entrance and open the wall to get a megasphere. (sector 2516)
- In Secret #6, open the east wall to get an invulnerability. (sector 2518)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on March 6, 2022.