Christoph Oelckers (Graf Zahl)
Christoph Oelckers, known more often by his screen name of Graf Zahl, is a German source port programmer who has contributed significantly to the ZDoom project, including development on his own fork of the codebase known as GZDoom, which is distinguished for its advanced OpenGL rendering engine. He played a critical role in the development of DECORATE from its initial restrictions as a simple method for creating static decor objects into the fully featured content definition language which now exists, through his contributions on the ZDoom Community Build.
Body of work
- 2 lost levels (Doomworld/idgames)
- The Transformer (Doomworld/idgames)
- The ZDoom Community Map Project "Take 1" (Doomworld/idgames)
- Mapping, scripting
- The Monster Resource WAD (Doomworld/idgames)
- Knee-Deep in ZDoom (Doomworld/idgames)
- Secondary mapping on Z1M7, coding
- Caverns of Darkness patch for ZDoom (Doomworld/idgames)
- "Graf Zahl" is the German name of the Count von Count character from Sesame Street.