|The starting area|
This level occupies the map slot E3M1. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:E3M1.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- The room south of the red key room has two stimpacks. The wall to the north of these is a secret door, leading to a chainsaw. (sector 54)
- South-east of the yellow key is a secret lift which immediately leads nowhere - however, approaching the energy cell east of the south-western red door opens up this area, leading to a route into the red key room. (sector 269)
- The building immediately south of the blue key has a secret door on its western side, leading to a lift to a switch. The switch simply lowers the lift, however on turning round you will see another switch, which opens up a door allowing access to the area surrounding the blue key area. (sector 228)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
|UV max||15:21.60||Michael Novikov||2003-08-16||cortyr_b_mn.zip|
The data was last verified in its entirety on November 30, 2021.
This level contains four spawn points:
- facing west. (thing 376)
- facing south. (thing 377)
- facing north. (thing 378)
- facing east. (thing 379)
Inspiration and development
- This level appears many times in Maximum Doom, as both the original version and as conversions for Doom II.