|Doom Eternal missions|
|The Ancient Gods, Part One|
- Infiltrate the Cultist Base
- Obtain your Super shotgun
- Pull the Crystal
- Acquire a Sentinel Crystal.
- Armored Rain
- Ignite 4 demons in a single blast of the flame belch.
- Master of Turrets
- Destroy an Arachnotron's turret.
- On a side of the bloody room: 24 seconds to kill a cacodemon and a couple of fodder monsters.
- Behind a cracked ice wall in the mine room near the climbable cylinders: 24 seconds to kill various demons.
- 6 extra lives
- On the first dopefish, lifted when the mine is destroyed
- To the right of a corridor, reachable by opening a shootable gate and doing some dash-climbing platforming.
- In the second dopefish, reachable from a monkey bar hanging out of a cliff below the main path.
- High in the center of the inner base's entrance, reachable by releasing monkey bars from a punch button on the right end of the corridor.
- Behind the spiked crusher walls
- In the third dopefish, in a cave visible below
- 3 Soulsphere
- Behind the platform used to reach the rune.
- Above one of the spiky crushers in the hellgrowth fleshy room
- Appears where the Deag Ranak hologram was after killing all the zombie cultists in the worship room
- 1 modbots
- On the main path after the whiplash encounter
- 1 Sentinel crystal
- In the center of the bloody room.
- 5 Praetor suit points
- At the exit of the button-activated swinging-blade corridor.
- Behind a cracked wall in the corridor from the modbot
- At the lowest level of the paired elevators
- Opposite the main path exit in the room with a giant rotating skullbox
- On the right end of the corridor in the final area of the map, just past the point of no-return
- 1 Codex pages
- "Cultist Base" in the start room
- 3 Sentinel battery
- High above the entrance of the tunnel leading to the base proper
- On the left end of the corridor at the entrance of the inner base
- Reached by dropping down from the top level of the paired elevators
- 1 rune
- Above the button raising a monkey bar, reachable using said monkey bar
- 1 Slayer key
- In the area with the giant crucified demon, reached by going underground and platforming with monkey bars, dashing, and climbwalls
- 1 Empyrean key
- The Slayer Gate is just below and to the side of the exit to the Slayer key room; it needs to be accessed before progressing further on the main path
- 2 toys
- "Gargoyle" on a giant skull hanging from a crane, near the start
- "Soldier (Blaster)" behind a cracked grate in the perpetual falling-blade corridor
- 1 cheat code
- "IDDQD" above the middle of the demon crate room
- 1 album
- "Into Sandy's City" in the hellgrowth flesh room with the spiky crushing ceilings
|Levels from Doom Eternal|
|Single player:||Hell on Earth • Exultia • Cultist Base • Doom Hunter Base • Super Gore Nest • ARC Complex • Mars Core • Sentinel Prime • Taras Nabad • Nekravol • Nekravol - Part II • Urdak • Final Sin • Fortress of Doom|
|Multiplayer:||Armageddon • Celestial • Extraction • Forsaken • Penance • Torment • Tundra|
|Ancient Gods 1:||UAC Atlantica Facility • The Blood Swamps • The Holt • ARC Carrier|