Curse of D'Sparil
|Curse of D'Sparil|
|Author||Kristian Käll (Kristus)|
|This mod received one of the 2010 Cacowards on Doomworld!|
Curse of D'Sparil is a 9-level episode released in January 2010, created by Kristian Käll; with the secret level designed by his brother Karl.
Story-wise, the action takes place somewhere in between Corvus's victory against D'Sparil at the end of episode 3, and his eventual return to Silverspring in Heretic II. Still under the dying curse of the Serpent Rider, the Heretic is hunted by his foes even in his dreams, and cannot find his way back home. Perhaps there is a way to dispel the curse by confronting his enemies once more?
There are two versions of E3M4. Source ports that support MAPINFO will take the player to E3M4P, otherwise they will be sent to E3M4 which is a smaller version of the same map intended for Heretic-plus.
- E3M1: The Beginning of the End
- E3M2: The City of Lost Children
- E3M3: The Order's Chaos
- E3M4: The Herakleion
- E3M4P: The Herakleion
- E3M5: The River of Ladon
- E3M6: The Judas Cross
- E3M7: The Icicle
- E3M8: The Shadow and the Flame
- E3M9: The Brother's Onslaught
- Curse of D'Sparil can be played in vanilla using the Heretic-plus executable hack, that raises several limits while remaining fully compatible with the stock executable.
|This article is a low-priority stub. You can help the Doom Wiki by expanding it.|