Curse of D'Sparil
|Curse of D'Sparil|
|Author||Kristian Käll (Kristus)|
|This mod received one of the 2010 Cacowards on Doomworld!|
Story-wise, the action takes place somewhere in between Corvus's victory against D'Sparil at the end of episode 3, and his eventual return to Silverspring in Heretic II. Still under the dying curse of the Serpent Rider, the Heretic is hunted by his foes even in his dreams, and cannot find his way back home. Perhaps there is a way to dispel the curse by confronting his enemies once more?
- E3M1: The Beginning of the End
- E3M2: The City of Lost Children
- E3M3: The Order's Chaos
- E3M4: The Herakleion
- E3M5: The River of Ladon
- E3M6: The Judas Cross
- E3M7: The Icicle
- E3M8: The Shadow and the Flame
- E3M9: The Brother's Onslaught
- Curse of D'Sparil can be played in vanilla using the Heretic-plus executable hack, that raises several limits while remaining fully compatible with the stock executable.
|This article is a low-priority stub. You can help the Doom Wiki by expanding it.|