It works only from the command line: dm2conv (name of the original wad).wad (name of the wad that will be created).wad
/list a list of all the things present in the wad will be displayed.
/texture the textures are converted. This flag is often necessary otherwise the converted wad may not work.
A DM2Conv v3.2 Windows/Linux/macOS x86/x64 port of the utility was made by i2van and released on October 28, 2020.
- Runs on Windows/Linux/macOS x86/x64.
- Produces same output as original DOS utility.
- Supports file names longer than 8.3 (total path limitation is 255 characters).
- Contains all original bugs if any.
- Original DOS binaries were moved to ORIGINAL.EXE folder.
- 64-bit binaries are in x64 folder. Copy them one level up to use.
- Ported sources are included; original are in git first commit.
- Lazarus projects were added.