|Codebase||Linux Doom 1.10|
|Initial release||0.1 (1997-12-23, 19 years ago)|
|Latest release||0.653 (1999-04-10, 17 years ago)|
|License||Doom Source License|
Chi Hoang released the initial version of DOSDoom on December 23, 1997, soon after the Doom source code came out. According to Hoang, "it took me 4-5 hours to port". The final version of DOSDoom, 0.653, was released on April 10, 1999.
The term "source port" originates from the DOSDoom release 0.2.
- DOSDoom 0.653 at Doomworld
- DOSDoom 0.653 source code at Doomworld
- DOSDoom 0.61 DOS version at Doomworld
- DOSDoom 0.61 Linux version at Doomworld
- DOSDoom 0.61 source code at Doomworld
- Documentation at the 3DGE wiki
|Source code genealogy|
|Based on||Name||Base for|
|Linux Doom 1.10||DOSDoom||Boom|