Deathless is a megawad PWAD for The Ultimate Doom by James Paddock (Jimmy). Originally just a single Episode 4 replacement released as Griefless on July 1, 2018, it was extended to a full replacement of all four episodes when released on November 9 of the same year. On May 14, 2020, it was added to the list of official add-ons for the Doom Classic Unity port, with various visual changes as summarized by a Doomworld forums .
The soundtrack is largely unchanged, with only 13 tracks replaced, mostly using original Doom tracks in different level slots. Besides the intro song, all tracks were originally composed by Robert Prince for Doom and Doom II; Doom II music being used in the secret levels of each episode, and in E4M2: Fetid Site.
- Title screen: "Endgame", composed by Jimmy.
- E1M9: "Message for the Archvile"
- E2M3: "They're Going to Get You"
- E2M4: "On the Hunt"
- E2M9: "The Healer Stalks"
- E3M7: "Sinister"
- E3M9: "Waiting for Romero to Play"
- E4M2: "Message for the Archvile"
- E4M3: "Kitchen Ace (And Taking Names)"
- E4M4: "The Demons from Adrian's Pen"
- E4M7: "Nobody Told Me About id"
- E4M8: "Facing the Spider"
- E4M9: "Adrian's Asleep"
|This article is a low-priority stub. You can help the Doom Wiki by expanding it.|