Delta Labs - Level 1: Union Aerospace Research Division
|Doom 3 maps|
|Map name: game/delta1|
Delta Labs - Level 1: Union Aerospace Research Division is the fifteenth level of Doom 3. This level contains no demon altercations of any kind for quite some time upon entering it, save some "minor" demonic sounds and lights in some halls and monsters appearing outside from time to time. The Player must initiate power by turning on the main reactor.
The marine enters the Delta Labs, which have been thoroughly wrecked and have lost the main power. As the marine ventures into the complex, he has several frightening, but harmless supernatural experiences. He also hears demons all around him, but is not attacked. After retrieving a data linker from the lobby and installing it at the Systems Control, he finds a cryptic video message left behind by Sergeant Kelly who warns him that the Delta Complex has been compromised. Kelly advises the marine to meet up with him in Service Tunnel 1. After the message from Kelly is viewed, enemies start attacking.
In order to proceed further into the facility, the marine must first restore the power, and must battle their way to the main reactor. On the way there, the marine finds the Service Tunnel 1, but the Sarge is nowhere to be found. After the marine manages to find the reactor and restore the power, he returns to the lobby. With the elevators now working, the marine proceeds to sector 2.
- Delta Power Failure
- Restore Power to the Delta Labs
- Retrieve Data Linker
- Retrieve the Data Linker to allow Delta Lab Control Access
- Reactor Control Room
- Locate Reactor Control Room
- Delta Main Elevator
- Find a way back to the Delta Main Lobby Elevators. These Elevators will allow access to the lower Delta Levels.
The enemy count on Nightmare is the same as on Veteran. The only change in the monster amount in BFG Edition is the removal of a single cacodemon from the level.
|Chain gun commandos||4|
The item count on Nightmare is the same as on Veteran, except the med kits are absent. There are no changes in the amount of items in the BFG Edition.
|Med kits (small)||9||8|
|Med kits (large)||14|
* Contains bullets (20), shells (8), clip (40), grenades (4), health (50).
There are also three health stations on the level, two with 80 health in reserve, and one with 60 health (in the BFG Edition the health station that had 60 health now has 100).
- Storage locker #21D - Delta Labs: 298. Contains: med kit (large), security armor x2, shells (large), rockets (large).
- In Delta Reactor Support (a corridor) there's a ladder to the left side (from the direction the player is coming from), which leads to a small confined area with a med kit and a zombie in it.
- In Reactor Service Access room, on the highest floor one can jump over the railing to get some supplies lying below the floor.
- In Delta Authority Systems room (the one with the elevator in it), there's a gap in the floor with pipes in it and an armor suit sitting under the floor plates.