Delta Labs - Level 3: Union Aerospace Research Division
|Doom 3 maps|
|Map name: game/delta3|
Delta Labs - Level 3: Union Aerospace Research Division is the eighteenth level of Doom 3. The player is hot on the heels of Betruger and travels through several second-generation teleporter units, eventually getting close to Betruger as he is teleporting. This sector features a large amount of hellish growth in it, indicating that the Hell is very near. This is also the last level where Z-Secs are fought.
The marine continues the pursuit of Betruger. This sector of Delta Labs contains three teleport stations, located in chambers (each of them have to be first unlocked in nearby security stations), the marine has to use to travel around. When the marine reaches the teleport station 1, he needs to select "Balcony" in the control panel. Through the balcony the marine can proceed further and reach teleport station 2. When he reaches it, he needs to select "Storage" in the terminal. After using the teleport, the marine will find out that the bridge to sector 4 is destroyed. However, the marine can use the teleport station 3 to get to the exit. When the marine gets to the station, he can see Betruger himself teleporting to the exit. The marine soon does the same (by selecting "Exit" in the terminal), and proceeds to sector 4.
- Frank Cerano. Found in Lower Terminal Office.
- Han Lee. Found in Chamber 1 Control.
- Marten Shultz. Found in Security Station 3.
The enemy count on Nightmare is the same as on Veteran.
* One of the revenants has only 50 health.
The item count on Nightmare is the same as on Veteran, except the med kits are absent. There are no changes in the item amount in the BFG Edition.
|Med kit (small)||2|
|Med kit (large)||14||11|
There are also six health stations on the level, five of which have 100 health, and one with 60 health (all have 100 health in BFG Edition).
If the player starts the level via a console command, they will start with these items:
- Storage locker #386 - Supplies: 836. Contains: med kit (large) x2, bullets (large), clip (large), ammo belt.
- Storage locker #387 - Supplies: 836. Contains: med kit (large), security armor, clip (large), hand grenades, rockets (large).
- Storage locker #317 - Supplies: 841. Contains: med kit (large) x2, security armor, bullets (large), clip (large) x2, rockets (large).
- In Teleport Station 3, there are two optional locations the player can travel to to find some supplies, "Security" and "Storage". It's advisable to travel to security first because it contains a PDA with the code to the locker in storage.
- On the original Xbox version of the game this level was divided into two parts: Delta Labs - Level 3 South and Delta Labs - Level 3 North.