|Add a screenshot and caption|
This level occupies the map slot MAP01. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP01.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- Shoot the wall behind the start to get a berserk pack. (sector 2)
- In the second room, use the west switch to lower a box of ammo or a box of shotgun shells depending on your skill level. (sector 6)
- In the second room, use the east switch to lower a soul sphere or a medikit depending on your skill level. (sector 53)
- In the third area, go to the fourth area, then return to the third area and get the super shotgun to the east. You will teleport to a box of shotgun shells, as well as a box of rockets if you are playing on Hurt Me Plenty. (sector 15)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on December 6, 2021.