Doom Eternal is a sequel to Doom (2016), announced by Bethesda and id Software at the BE3 presentation on June 10, 2018. Additional details including game play footage are scheduled to be revealed at the 2018 QuakeCon on August 10.
- Baron of Hell: The baron now wields fire swords.
- Imp: Imps are now more muscular and sport spikes on their bodies. They also have brightly glowing red eyes.
The only currently known weapon is the super shotgun, which now includes an underslung bayonet.
- Official announcement at Bethesda.net
- Geller, Jacob (10 June 2018). "Hell On Earth Reigns With Announcement Of Doom Eternal." Game Informer. Retrieved 10 June 2018.
- Leavey, Jason (10 June 2018). "DOOM Eternal - Official E3 Teaser." Retrieved 11 June 2018.