Doom Wiki talk:Information removal requests
Requests predating this procedure
- Thomas Lutrov (Lutrov71): Subject requested deletion of the article, which was granted. During the later CodeImp discussion, the admin reconsidered and it was undeleted.
- Pascal vd Heiden (CodeImp): A few editors agitated for the removal of a paragraph about the so-called Trojan controversy. This eventually came to the attention of the subject, who asked that the article be deleted if we couldn't make up our minds. Finally the paragraph was taken out on the grounds that it was mostly forum drama, therefore non-encyclopedic.
- Mike Lightner (Mancubus II): Subject requested removal of an external link to his blog, which was granted.
- Category:Mephisto levels: Initially this category used the real name, per our convention. The subject asked an admin to delete it. The admin initially declined, pointing out that the name was already publicly available in WAD readmes, but then deleted the category and moved the maps into this one.
- Ralph Vickers (Ralphis): Subject requested deletion of a photo of himself (having removed it from the article), which was granted.
- Derek MacDonald (Afterglow): Subject (editing as an IP) removed an external link to his blog. Multiple admins endorsed this after the fact, saying that the blog wasn't related to Doom and could be incriminating.
- Andrew Cardinell (Tenchu): Article was apparently deleted at the subject's request.
- Doubt anybody else would have done it, so I guess so. --Quasar (talk) 08:22, 9 January 2018 (CST)
- Likely obvious now, but I contacted him on Doomworld and it was indeed him who made the edits. --Eris Falling (talk) 10:30, 9 January 2018 (CST)